Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

start of 7sage..

Michael NMichael N Member
in General 7 karma

When did you guys start if you don't mind..

Comments

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Core Member
    2983 karma

I started on Jan 30th and plan on taking the test in September or December

• TimLSAT180TimLSAT180 Alum Member
    619 karma

Hey! Seems like you're new to 7sage. Welcome :) So, I started my LSAT journey towards the end of December with a different prep test company, and then I switched to 7sage at the beginning of February. I'm halfway through the curriculum right now and I'm registered for the June LSAT, but if I'm not ready by the end of May, I'm planning on postponing to September or December. So, basically I'm spending a whole year studying for this test, and it's been awesome so far! Don't hesitate to ask questions on the forum. There are many helpful mentors/sages here to help you out with any troubles you're going through.

• stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    edited March 2017 3197 karma

Do you mean students studying with 7Sage or 7Sage itself?

If you means students, we all vary. Some of us started in late 2014/early 2015 and are still around. New people join daily.

If you mean 7Sage, I thought it was on the about page but didn't see it. I was going to guess 2011 but after some quick research JY and Alans accounts are from 2013 and the site was registered in 2009...

So at least conceived by then and the modern version you see today started in 2013? PS click in a name to see when their account was created

Welcome to the community.

• Bevs ScooterMinionBevs ScooterMinion Alum Member
    1018 karma

I came to 7Sage on October 31, 2016, after a disappointing 4 months of (inefficient in hind-sight) study for (supposed & paid for) Dec 2016 sit. I was nowhere near ready as it isn't possible to squeeze all 7Sage awesomeness into 6 weeks as I had hoped.

So, I came to terms with reality, taking my time through the Core Curriculum and PrepTests, and because of my family circumstances (I'm older than typical student) and upcoming undergrad completion, I've decided to prep to sit ONCE for the LSAT in June 2018.

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

@"Michael N" said:

The day I came out the womb.

• Mo ZubairMo Zubair Alum Member
    391 karma

@"montaha.rizeq" said:

@"Michael N" said:

The day I came out the womb.

This just made me laugh out loud while eating in office! Haha!

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27860 karma

I started LSAT around May 2015 and tested in October and December of that year. Began 7Sage in January 2016 and tested September 2016.

Welcome to 7Sage. If you're just getting started, you've come to the right place and you've got a great opportunity to avoid a lot of mistakes. To start off with, the main things you need to know are:

1. Don't take PTs yet except the diagnostic.
    2. Start at the beginning of the curriculum and work in sequence.
    3. Slower is faster. The more you absorb on the front end, the less you will have to correct in the PT phase.

From there, there'll be a whole other list of things to do/avoid, but this will get you started. Good luck!

• twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma

Welcome!!
    After buying the typical books to study, the greatest gift on my journey was wasting money on a Test Prep course 2014. When I had side chats with my instructor, we both agreed that the prep material was horrible and she recommended 7Sage - I joined 7Sage and she left that prep test company, a win-win situation for us both!

One of the benefits of 7Sage for me is the community - it is so diverse with people of all ages, backgrounds, ethnicity, and more importantly life demands that alter being able to be study full-time/part-time - many of us having to take extended breaks. To the point, your time to reach your goal score will be a personal endeavor but you will have the community for support.

@"Cant Get Right"'s advice is Huge! One of the reasons many of us have postponed taking the LSAT is because we didn't take the time on the front end:)
    One thing I would add given that you have the Ultimate+ package, work through the problem sets within each lesson until you get a fundamental learning of the concepts and then save the rest to use for drilling later in your prep:)

All the best!

@"montaha.rizeq" Words cannot describe how much you crack me up :wink: