Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Running out of Drill Questions - 7Sage Forum

Running out of Drill Questions

TexAgAaronTexAgAaron Alum Member

I've been struggling with a bunch of the LR questions and have gone back into the CC and used up almost of all of my questions sets.

I'm tired of looking at questions that I've done before because I remember what the answer is pretty much. Would it be bad if I burned the rest of the 30's to give myself some new questions to look at?

Comments

• SamiSami Yearly + Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10801 karma

@akeegs92 said:
    I've been struggling with a bunch of the LR questions and have gone back into the CC and used up almost of all of my questions sets.

I'm tired of looking at questions that I've done before because I remember what the answer is pretty much. Would it be bad if I burned the rest of the 30's to give myself some new questions to look at?

It's fine to use the 30's. Just make sure you are getting plenty out of these questions first.

• TexAgAaronTexAgAaron Alum Member
    1723 karma

Thanks @Sami I definitely will!!!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@akeegs92 said:

No, like Sami said, you should be fine. I think having 40+ practice tests to work on will be MORE than enough.

• TexAgAaronTexAgAaron Alum Member
    1723 karma

@"Alex Divine" That's what I figured but I have seen so many "Anti-PT burning" posts that I thought it was worth me asking haha

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@akeegs92 said:
    @"Alex Divine" That's what I figured but I have seen so many "Anti-PT burning" posts that I thought it was worth me asking haha

Haha! I hear ya... I think sometimes we often put too much stock into PTs and neglect improving through targeted drilling. As long as you have 30ish fresh PTs you'll be okay.