Study Buddy - DC

bilikisubilikisu Free Trial Member
edited November 2014 in February 2015 LSAT 8 karma
I have been studying for the lsat over a month now and just thought I'd seek out a studybuddy for the Feb 2015 exam.

Comments

• joellynsjoellyns Alum Member
    3 karma
    I need an accountabilibuddy for the February 2015 exam. I have been studying a little this last month, but am just starting the 7Sage course, so I'm still figuring out the best way to use their program. Let me know what you have in mind.
  • LSATCRACKERLSATCRACKER Member
    19 karma
    I live in D.C. and I have been prepared this for 3 months, I will take the December one, feel free to contact me.
  • stephjwillwinstephjwillwin Alum Member
    4 karma
    I am taking the December test as well. I live in NW DC. Anyone want to meet up and study for a few hrs a week?
  • njmatos18njmatos18 Alum Member
    3 karma
    Hi, I am taking the LSAT in Feb. if anyone wants to study.
  • alexroark5alexroark5 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    812 karma
    I live in DC and am taking in february. feel free to contact me as well
  • rajaa.elalamirajaa.elalami Free Trial Member
    9 karma
    I live in Alexandria, VA ..My schedule is pretty open I try to sit for at least 3-5 hrs a day to review stuff and try to take a test every weekend. Feel free to message me if you're around the area, I'm also okay with hiking up to DC :) Best of Luck to everyone.
  • BiliJeanBiliJean Member
    42 karma
    So, I took a course called nextstep prep (private tutor) which was okay for the most part, and I had planned on taking the Feb 2015 exam but seeing that its 6weeks away, that's obviously not going to happen. Now, I'm thinking about taking the exam in June 2015 and using 7Sage as my guide, what do you all think?