Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling barely used materials for cheap...

knochinknochin Free Trial Member
in General 25 karma

I wanted so badly to burn them, but those just getting started came to mind. Kim and Bible Trilogy 2016, like new, because I relied mostly on JY. I also have every preptest available, but they are obviously used. PM me if interested. Just trying to help a fellow grinder out. BTW, I got into my top choice with a half-scholly!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@knochin said:
    I wanted so badly to burn them, but those just getting started came to mind. Kim and Bible Trilogy 2016, like new, because I relied mostly on JY. I also have every preptest available, but they are obviously used. PM me if interested. Just trying to help a fellow grinder out. BTW, I got into my top choice with a half-scholly!

Don't need any prep materials, but congrats on getting into your dream school!

• knochinknochin Free Trial Member
    edited May 2017 25 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@knochin said:

Don't need any prep materials, but congrats on getting into your dream school!

Pff, I know you don't! And thank you, it was a long 9 months. This group (including you, specifically) was my LSAT lighthouse. Much love and best of luck to your HYS ambitions. Kill it. LSAT RIP.

25 karma

Oh, this is Creasey LSAT btw.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@knochin said:
    Oh, this is Creasey LSAT btw.

Hey Creasy! Thank you for the love! Good luck in law school! :)

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

Congrats on getting into your top choice with a nice scholarship! Why the new profile though lol

25 karma

I'm in bed being lazy, forgot the PW the old account was linked to and didn't feel like picking up my cell phone in the other room!

• 342 karma

I look forward to selling all my stuff too... with the title.. got into law school now broke... your turn to study your ass off! hahaha CONGRATS on getting into your school!

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

@knochin said:
    I'm in bed being lazy, forgot the PW the old account was linked to and didn't feel like picking up my cell phone in the other room!

LOL fair enough.