Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Digital LSAT Results

Mellow_ZMellow_Z Alum Member
edited June 2017 in General 1997 karma

I'm on the road so I can't post the full write up, but for those of you who took the digital LSAT, I just got an email with the results. Go check it out!

Sad thing is they didn't seem to break up the experimental, so there's no way to use the score as an accurate reflection of your performance.

Comments

• 7SageThanks7SageThanks Free Trial Member
    166 karma

This is the lamest "feedback" report I've ever seen. I'm not sure a few sentence description of each section in general terms counts as feedback...

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

Nothing yet...

• xtrfalconxtrfalcon Alum Member
    148 karma

Feedback was indeed a bit lame. Would have preferred to see a bit more of the older test analysis versus this general, by question type overview.

• tmgomez2tmgomez2 Alum Member
    67 karma

It was pretty meh. I read somewhere that this test was an older PT? Anyone know if that's accurate, and if so, which one?

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

@tmgomez2 said:
    It was pretty meh. I read somewhere that this test was an older PT? Anyone know if that's accurate, and if so, which one?

I heard it was a PT in the 70s

• goingfor99thgoingfor99th Free Trial Member
    3072 karma

73 and 74

• Mellow_ZMellow_Z Alum Member
    1997 karma

For anyone curious, here's the gist of the summary. I omitted the specifics, and didn't copy the last 3 pages because formatting was a royal PITA, but the 3 pages I deleted basically just explained each question type (as is scored below) in a few sentences. Pretty worthless, imo.

Dear _________,

Thank you for participating in the Digital LSAT Pilot Test on May 20, 2017. This report details
    your results on the test as a whole and in all the skill areas on the test.

You answered a total of xxx out of 128 questions correctly.

You answered xx of 23 Analytical Reasoning questions correctly.
    Within Analytical Reasoning, you scored as follows in these six skill areas.
    Question Sets
    Ordering: x out of 7 questions correct
    Assignment: x out of 10 questions correct
    Mixed: x out of 6 questions correct
    Individual Questions
    Given Information: xx out of 10 questions correct
    New Information: xx out of 12 questions correct
    Structure: x out of 1 question correct

You answered xx of 51 Logical Reasoning questions correctly.
    Within Logical Reasoning, you scored as follows in these four skill areas.
    Conclusions: xx out of 10 questions correct
    Techniques, Structures,
    Patterns, or Principles: xx out of 11 questions correct
    Argument Flaws and
    Reasoning Errors: xx out of 10 questions correct
    Additional Evidence: xx out of 20 questions correct

You answered xx of 54 Reading Comprehension questions correctly.
    Within Reading Comprehension, you scored as follows in these four skill areas.
    Recognition: xx out of 16 questions correct
    Understanding and
    Analysis: xx out of 12 questions correct
    Inference: xx out of 16 questions correct
    Application: xx out of 10 questions correct

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma

This just seems blah. Were you guys given an opportunity to leave any feedback after the test or after these results? It was a pilot so hopefully they'll be reading the feedback from you guys to see common grievances and determine what they can tweak to make it better.

• Mellow_ZMellow_Z Alum Member
    1997 karma

@tanes256 said:
    This just seems blah. Were you guys given an opportunity to leave any feedback after the test or after these results? It was a pilot so hopefully they'll be reading the feedback from you guys to see common grievances and determine what they can tweak to make it better.

They asked for feedback long before the report was sent out, so unfortunately I don't know if we can give feedback on that portion or not. There was an email sent out that let you check boxes based on satisfaction with various portions of the test, and some forms where we could write opinions in.

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

WHERE IS MY REPORT?!

• Daniel.SieradzkiDaniel.Sieradzki Member Sage
    edited June 2017 2301 karma

@Mellow_Z Thank you for sharing. That is kind of lame. I was hoping they were going provide explanations for each of the categories and provide an in-depth analysis of what they are testing for. It looks like they have very broad categories. They broke down LR into just four categories, interesting.

Now for the really important question, what did you spend your gift card on? Video games, I hope.

• twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma

Thanks guys! Wish I could have taken it but not offered within 9 hours of me...

Really curious about the breakdown LSAC had on your report as @Daniel.Sieradzki pointed out how LSAC split the groupings for how they identify Q types,,,, ???