Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Basic and Advanced in/out game - 7Sage Forum

Basic and Advanced in/out game

hihihi9993hihihi9993 Member
in Logic Games 342 karma

Does anyone know how in/out game is categorized?

In the drilling packet, I see the instructor has categorized into (1)Basic In/Out, (2)Advanced In/Out, (3)Sequencing In/Out, and (4)Sub-categories In/Out. I get how (3) and (4) are sorted, but what about (1) and (2)? Are they divided up according to their difficulties?

Thanks!

Comments

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Core Member
    2983 karma

I could be wrong, but I believe the advanced In/Out games include more complex conditionality and possibly more complex conditional chains. Difficulty is relative; however, if you are just starting out then I would say that these ones will be more difficult than the basic in/out games.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@Freddy_D said:
    I could be wrong, but I believe the advanced In/Out games include more complex conditionality and possibly more complex conditional chains. Difficulty is relative; however, if you are just starting out then I would say that these ones will be more difficult than the basic in/out games.

Yup, this sounds pretty spot on!

• hihihi9993hihihi9993 Member
    342 karma

Thank you @Freddy_D and @"Alex Divine" !! :) <3 <3

2983 karma

@d931n027h said:
    Thank you @Freddy_D and @"Alex Divine" !! :) <3 <3

You're welcome

342 karma

@Freddy_D I am sorry to bother you again, but do you happen to know what are the twist linear games are? Are they just simply advanced linear games, like advanced in/out? Thank you all the time!!!!

2983 karma

@d931n027h said:
    @Freddy_D I am sorry to bother you again, but do you happen to know what are the twist linear games are? Are they just simply advanced linear games, like advanced in/out? Thank you all the time!!!!

It's no bother, we are all here to help. Yeah, linear games with twist usually include an advanced element including, but not limited to, a double-layer or advanced conditionals.

edited June 2017 342 karma

@Freddy_D said:

@d931n027h said:

It's no bother, we are all here to help. Yeah, linear games with twist usually include an advanced element including, but not limited to, a double-layer or advanced conditionals.

@Freddy_D You are so sweet! Thank you!