Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there an overlap between problem sets and drill packs?

ItWasADroughtItWasADrought Alum Member

Hello, the ultimate course offers LR drill packs at the end of the syllabus. Is there an overlap of questions between these drill packs and the problem sets? Or are they offered as a supplement to the problem sets for additional practice?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Kenny L." said:
    Hello, the ultimate course offers LR drill packs at the end of the syllabus. Is there an overlap of questions between these drill packs and the problem sets? Or are they offered as a supplement to the problem sets for additional practice?

Yes, there is some overlap just because the Qs from the problem sets are taken from PTs 1-35, and so are the packets themselves. You can also use the packets are supplements if you need more practice.

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

Yup. They overlap. It's been working out well for me though. I did every question in the problem sets in the curriculum and wrote up quest analyses for any I was unsure of. But then i foolproofed LG and that took 2 months. As I now return to LR and RC, I can really test my understanding by repeating these questions several months later.

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Core Member
    2983 karma

I could be wrong, but I believe the problem sets at the end of the lessons in the CC contain questions from PTs 17-35 only. The drill packs that have questions from PTs 1-16 should be questions that you've never seen before. Again, I could be wrong.

5320 karma

I could be wrong, but I believe the problem sets at the end of the lessons in the CC contain questions from PTs 17-35 only. The drill packs that have questions from PTs 1-16 should be questions that you've never seen before. Again, I could be wrong.

I'm not sure about that. I took PT 1 timed last night a lot of the questions were familiar. Maybe I drilled them months ago but I don't recall that.

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Core Member
    2983 karma

@jkatz1488 said:

I'm not sure about that. I took PT 1 timed last night a lot of the questions were familiar. Maybe I drilled them months ago but I don't recall that.

I just checked to make sure, and, based on what Alan is saying in the second comment of the thread, it looks like PTs 17-35 are used for the problem sets

https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/comment/18273

5320 karma

Ah well i stand corrected! @Freddy_D