Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Is today Grey Day? [YES!!!] - Page 6 - 7Sage Forum

Is today Grey Day? [YES!!!]

Comments

• phelanj75phelanj75 Alum Member
    279 karma

@epdogcrcoach said:
    Just got mine via email

good news , bad news ?

• RoxanneRoxanne Member
    20 karma

Just got mine too and I underperformed from my PTs. Looks like I'll be retaking in December :(

• tylerdschreur10tylerdschreur10 Alum Member
    1465 karma

Just got my score, 170, so I can confirm -9 curve. Hoped for better, but satisfied, should get me into UofM and Northwestern, will retake in September to try for a bump in scholarship $. Good luck everybody!!!!

• 702 karma

I like that the LSAC posts the test that you took. Do you guys think that will be helpful for the September test?!

• BirdLaw818BirdLaw818 Free Trial Member
    553 karma

A 159....F this man I've never failed so hard at anything.

• goingfor99thgoingfor99th Free Trial Member
    3072 karma

97th percentile

279 karma

ugh .. this waiting game

• LSAT Is ComingLSAT Is Coming Alum Member
    530 karma

Well RIP me

After 45 practice tests and an average of 172, I got my lowest score since PT 54

530 karma

Deflated

530 karma

At least I wrote one hell of a writing sample

279 karma

@"LSAT Is Coming" said:
    At least I wrote one hell of a writing sample

rofl

• theLSATdreamertheLSATdreamer Alum Member
    edited July 2017 1287 karma

No news here still waiting

• armani__armani__ Member
    60 karma

Got my score

• missyk77missyk77 Member
    40 karma

11 point improvement over my February score - THANK YOU JY! I am totally crying tears of joy right now. :-)

• tylerdschreur10tylerdschreur10 Alum Member
    1465 karma

@LSAT Is Coming
    Sorry to hear that man, I guess we'll be retaking together in September.
    @missyk77
    Congratulations! Glad it went Well!

• shanedridershanedrider Alum Member
    156 karma

Welp, now we play the waiting game....

• dantlee14dantlee14 Free Trial Member
    617 karma

how was I in the last batch of scores in December, and apparently I'm also in the last batch this time around?? BS, the game is rigged

• nicole.brooklynnicole.brooklyn Alum Member
    341 karma

Still waiting, too :(

3072 karma

I may not even bother to take it again, or maybe I will just because now I know I can do this damn thing. :dizzy:

T14 HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• lgsb0629lgsb0629 Alum Member
    100 karma

I scored a point higher than any of my PT but still pretty low. September Lsat here I come! Who's with me!?! Lol

• Hannah56Hannah56 Alum Member
    224 karma

I scored 3 points higher than my last PT but will retake because I know I can do better :)

279 karma

wondering if accommodated test takers are always the last people to receive they're scores.

156 karma

@phelanj75 said:
    wondering if accommodated test takers are always the last people to receive they're scores.

I'm not accommodated and I'm still waiting, FWIW.

1287 karma

@phelanj75 im guessin yes since i was accommodated and haven't received anything yet lol pros and cons i guess

279 karma

@theLSATdreamer said:
    @phelanj75 im guessin yes since i was accommodated and haven't received anything yet lol pros and cons i guess

guess so

edited July 2017 3072 karma

-6 RC (two guesses on 26 and 27, one correct), -1 LR (26 questions, no guesses, worked from 1-17 then backwards from 26-18), -3 LR (25 questions, two guesses on 24 and 25, both incorrect, worked straight through section), -0 LG

YAYYYY I'm so happy.

553 karma

God a 159...I haven't scored that low since my second PT , what in the absolute F* is going on here lol

553 karma

If Irvine doesn't accept me this year , September and December here I come...

• jonkhan094jonkhan094 Free Trial Member
    edited July 2017 22 karma

Got mine! Looking to sign up for a course - any recommendations on Ultimate or premium don't have enough dough for Ultimate +. Any suggestions? Is there a big difference between Ultimate and premium anyways?

279 karma

almost done care about what score i get . just want to see it already !!!

156 karma

@jonkhan094 said:
    Got mine! Looking to sign up for a course - any recommendations on Ultimate or premium don't have enough dough for Ultimate +. Any suggestions? Is there a big difference between Ultimate and premium anyways?

Ultimate gives you access to more preptests and full explanations for each questions for those preptests. If you think you'll do more than 20, go for Ultimate. Otherwise, premium is perfectly fine.

279 karma

@theLSATdreamer said:

anything ?

• Zachary_PZachary_P Member
    659 karma

Okay score, you can come anytime now.

1287 karma

@phelanj75 nope :( im going crazy here

279 karma

@theLSATdreamer said:
    @phelanj75 nope :( im going crazy here

Same

• eagles12345eagles12345 Free Trial Member
    52 karma

Wtf happened. MY actual LSAT score was the same as one I started intense prep and 6-8 points lower than my last 3 Prep Tests before the Real LSAT exam. How the hell did my LR score drop so much. Does anyone know how schools will view a sudden improvement in September?

• smseraj3smseraj3 Alum Member
    162 karma

@eagles12345
    If your score improves dramatically then just write an addendum. Give a good reason and they won't care. They only have to report the highest score.

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

@eagles12345 said:
    Wtf happened. MY actual LSAT score was the same as one I started intense prep and 6-8 points lower than my last 3 Prep Tests before the Real LSAT exam. How the hell did my LR score drop so much. Does anyone know how schools will view a sudden improvement in September?

Sorry to hear.

Schools will see your sudden improvement for what it is, simply a higher score. They really only care about your highest score unless it's Yale, but either way I think you'll be fine.

1287 karma

Does everyone get it today? I mean ifs 745 and nothing

• smseraj3smseraj3 Alum Member
    162 karma

@theLSATdreamer
    Same boat man. I think it should be out by 8 but idk at this point. Sometime tonight i guess

• fabuobeadfabuobead Free Trial Member
    25 karma

All of those comments are making me want to vomit. Still waiting. But it seems like most people are doing worse than they expected.

• ONELovelyLadyONELovelyLady Member
    23 karma

Just got mine. Zero improvement from my diagnostic. Looks like I have more work to do.

659 karma

Does anyone know the latest they would send out scores? This is brutal.

1287 karma

756 and nothing

• Mitchell-1Mitchell-1 Member
    756 karma

@Zachary_P said:

At this point you are at the mercy of a server running a script. Mass email and database updates are an unfortunately slow process. But there isn't a human behind the process at this point, so there is no latest time. Just, when the script gets to you it gets to you.

• dantlee14dantlee14 Free Trial Member
    617 karma

Does anyone STILL not have their score... or does LSAC just hate me

• jm_reavesjm_reaves Alum Member
    48 karma

Still waiting also; you're not alone. I took it in February and my score was released about 4:30 PM CST.

659 karma

@"Mitchell-1" said:

@Zachary_P said:

At this point you are at the mercy of a server running a script. Mass email and database updates are an unfortunately slow process. But there isn't a human behind the process at this point, so there is no latest time. Just, when the script gets to you it gets to you.

Thanks

• fabuobeadfabuobead Free Trial Member
    25 karma

My friend and I are still waiting. You aren't alone. I've read of someone that one time received their score at midnight.

• KateelaineKateelaine Alum Member
    172 karma

Still waiting. Ugh