September LSAT Pep Rally | Wednesday at 7:30 pm EDT

Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
in Study Groups 27821 karma

Well, another test has come around, and for many of us, that means it's time for all of this hard earned knowledge and ability to get put to use. We've dedicated months if not years of our lives to this test and to the opportunities it can lead to. Just remember that your LSAT score won't be earned on Saturday. It was earned in the curriculum and in the problem sets. It was earned in the dozens of PT's and BR's and study groups. It was earned on that one question you thought you'd never understand but that you refused to let go until you mastered it, and it was earned on endless LG fool-proofing. Saturday is not when all this happens, it's simply when it ends.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/3oEjHG1F6oSXYmgRJC/giphy.gif

September LSAT Pep Rally
Wednesday, September 13, 7:30pm EDT

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/232413853

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212

Access Code: 232-413-853

Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
Dial: 67.217.95.2##232413853
Cisco devices: 232413853@67.217.95.2

First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://link.gotomeeting.com/email-welcome

Comments

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

My name is LsatCantWin, and I have an LSAT problem. I'm hoping to end on Sept 16...

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

@LSATcantwin said:
    My name is LsatCantWin, and I have an LSAT problem. I'm hoping to end on Sept 16...

Hi, LSATcantwin..

• dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma

This is the End...

edited September 2017 4196 karma

After a year and 9 months of studying, I will hopefully be filing for a divorce with the LSAT after Saturday.

It was (not) nice knowing you, but I have to move on baby.

edit: just want to add, for the record, that she was abusive and always tried to put me down.

• TheLSATTheLSAT Member
    301 karma

@TheMikey Hahahahaha! absolutely hilarious.

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

@TheMikey said:
    After a year and 9 months of studying, I will hopefully be filing for a divorce with the LSAT after Saturday.

edit: just want to add, for the record, that she was abusive and always tried to put me down.

FreeMikey

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    edited September 2017 9372 karma

@TheMikey said:

Alimony: a 180

4196 karma

hahaha

• Avi_Wij91Avi_Wij91 Alum Member
    5 karma

Great, now I feel all teary-eyed. Was trying to go into it all focused and stuff.

• shanedridershanedrider Alum Member
    156 karma

After 7 months of studying, my LSAT watch will have ended around 2:30 on Saturday. Can't wait.

• alaa.11alaa.11 Free Trial Member
    33 karma

I write in December but I'm really rooting for all of you guys ! I know you can do it, you all got this, can't wait to break up with the LSAT #jealous... Best of luck everyone !!!

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

I'll be there spreading the love and positivity. #freeMikey #freebobbyshmurda

4196 karma

@Freddy_D said:

I want to hire you as my divorce attorney. pls.

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

@TheMikey said:

@Freddy_D said:

I got you, brother! Pro bono, of course! I'll make sure that she never hurts you again :blush:

4196 karma

@Freddy_D said:

@TheMikey said:

@Freddy_D said:

I got you, brother! Pro bono, of course! I'll make sure that she never hurts you again :blush:

Pro BROno ;) <3

• batniki1batniki1 Alum Member
    226 karma

@TheMikey and @Freddy_D I hope you guys go to the same law school or at least get to work together when you start practicing BROmance <3

• The bromance is strong in this one <3

edited September 2017 4196 karma

@therealnas said:
    @TheMikey and @Freddy_D I hope you guys go to the same law school or at least get to work together when you start practicing BROmance <3

Yeah <3

@"LSAT Warrior Princess" said:
    The bromance is strong in this one <3

yes it is <3

• StrangerThanFiction175StrangerThanFiction175 Free Trial Member
    99 karma

@shanedrider said:
    After 7 months of studying, my LSAT watch will have ended around 2:30 on Saturday. Can't wait.

On Saturday, "and now his watch has ended."

• shanedridershanedrider Alum Member
    156 karma

@zmeeker91 said:

@shanedrider said:

On Saturday, "and now his watch has ended."

Until the Red Priestess decides I haven't had enough torture and resurrects me for a December writing as well. ;)