Don't have glasses on in LSAT ticket/ID photo...

fambam24fambam24 Member
in General 215 karma

Hey all,

This is me being extra but I want to be safe...I recently started wearing prescription glasses (about a week ago). So there's no glasses in my LSAT ticket and ID photos. Do I have to do anything? I don't have the time to change photos.

Comments

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

Take them off when checking in, put them back on during the test! I really think it's that simple, glasses don't change your appearance that much.

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

Yeah, I didn't have glasses on in my ticket picture both times I took and I was fine with my glasses. I'm sure you will be fine.

• fambam24fambam24 Member
    215 karma

Thanks so much!!

• yeah! i wear glasses and am pictured with not wearing glasses on my ticket or my driver's license. They were totally fine with it. Didn't ask me to take them off or anything!!

• joe.j.hamjoe.j.ham Alum Member
    88 karma

Anybody here have a picture of when they were noticeably younger on their ID verification? (Drivers License, Passport, etc). Wondering how strict they might be with this?

• CocoZhangCocoZhang Alum Member
    476 karma

You can just take it off if they question you. Some ID photos require you to take off your glasses anyways. Doesn't seem to be a problem to me when I took the test.

• mariagagnon09mariagagnon09 Free Trial Member
    edited January 2018 3 karma

Yeah, I agree with above replies. You can just take off your sunglasses. Few days back, my brothers went driving verification center, he was also having same problem, as he started wearing prescription sunglasses just a month ago. But he did not took off his wholesale sunglasses during verification because he was not looking different from the ID photo proof. He purchased his sunglasses from https://citysunglass.com/product-category/mens-sunglasses , where a variety of sunglasses are available in different affordable range.

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Hi, I don't think they allow sunglasses at test centers. I imagine they'd need to make an exception for someone with a prescription, but ordinary ones are prohibited. However, glasses that aren't in someone's picture, from the accounts I've read have been totally fine.

• kimpg_66kimpg_66 Alum Member
    1617 karma

@mariagagnon09 @lsatplaylist I believe this question was for the september exam :smile: Not that the advice isn't welcomed, the OP just might not see it

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Oh, I see. Thanks for pointing this out.

• goingfor99thgoingfor99th Free Trial Member
    3072 karma

@"joe.j.ham" said:
    Anybody here have a picture of when they were noticeably younger on their ID verification? (Drivers License, Passport, etc). Wondering how strict they might be with this?

I had this issue. I look noticeably different now from how I looked at 16, so the woman who checked me in asked, 'Is this really you?' I said, 'yep,' and that was that. You should be good. :]

• _oshun1__oshun1_ Alum Member
    3652 karma

I wore glasses to take the LSAT and didnt have them on in my pic. You're fine.