Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sheer Panic

Victoria14Victoria14 Alum Member
in General 776 karma

It's test day. I'm freaking out. I flew to another state for this exam and I'm petrified.

Comments

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

No reason to be scared! YOU GOT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J.Y. is watching over you. He will be your guardian angel. You have nothing to fear.

• Victoria14Victoria14 Alum Member
    776 karma

@"Paul Caint" said:
    No reason to be scared! YOU GOT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J.Y. is watching over you. He will be your guardian angel. You have nothing to fear.

It took a half hour to catch an uber, it's bloody hot and I just climbed four flights of stairs after being deserted on a campus I don't know. The omens are incredible.

• Gladiator_2017Gladiator_2017 Yearly Member
    1332 karma

You got this! It's just to throw you off, but nothing takes away from all the hard work, sweat blood and tears you put into this test. Today is just where you you can officially show you're kicking the Lsats ass.

Nevertheless she persisted.

• ZaTablerZaTabler Alum Member
    513 karma

I just got to the testing center. We go to this!!!

• Stevie CStevie C Alum Member
    645 karma

I flew to a different country -- and I'm not stressing. I'm gonna have beer & BBQ afterward regardless of how it goes :blush:

• GlobalTangGlobalTang Member
    28 karma

Just think most of the people sitting near you didn't have the legendary JY Ping to guide them haha

• BirdLaw818BirdLaw818 Free Trial Member
    553 karma

you flew in, you struggled, and here you are. Relax and walk in there like you're about to kill it.