Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Plan for December test attack ?

sillllyxosillllyxo Alum Member
in General 708 karma

What is everyone's plan for the Dec LSAT?

I am looking to go back to studying and don't even know where to start. Need to work on LG, harder RC and target LR weaknesses.

Should I drill and PT? review curriculum? Curious what others are doing. I am in the high 150's to low 160's. Looking to get a168.

Comments

• nathanieljschwartznathanieljschwartz Alum Member
    1723 karma

Really depends on your proficiency with the fundementals. If you feel like something is not rock solid than get your butt back to the CC, is it timing, is your RC weak?
    Let us know so we can give a more targeted response

• sillllyxosillllyxo Alum Member
    708 karma

@nathanieljschwartz said:
    Really depends on your proficiency with the fundementals. If you feel like something is not rock solid than get your butt back to the CC, is it timing, is your RC weak?
    Let us know so we can give a more targeted response

The only thing I feel like isn't solid is the most/some statements and negations. Timing is really bad for me I am going to try the 25 in 25 mins strategy and skipping.

So far I don't have a good overall strategy going. RC is my best section I can easily score between 20-22 right, however I really struggle with the judicial candor passage on the sep exam. The RC passages I struggle with are the ones with the heaviest language.

As far as LG I was getting -0 to -4 wrong depending per game and then once the exam came I just bombed it and blanked out.

I didn't PT as much as I could have and I wonder if that will really help me.

• nathanieljschwartznathanieljschwartz Alum Member
    1723 karma

It sounds like routine is gonna be a deciding factor for you.
    Once you shore up those weaknesses, i suggest increasing your PT frequency. Dont compromise on the review.
    But getting a proper feel and comfort with pting will help with consistency and keep your nerves in check

• sillllyxosillllyxo Alum Member
    708 karma

@nathanieljschwartz said:
    It sounds like routine is gonna be a deciding factor for you.
    Once you shore up those weaknesses, i suggest increasing your PT frequency. Dont compromise on the review.
    But getting a proper feel and comfort with pting will help with consistency and keep your nerves in check

Thank you. I really appreciate the advice. :)