Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). LSAT Course Upgrade - 7Sage Forum

LSAT Course Upgrade

greybrownbluegreybrownblue Member
in General 87 karma

Hi everyone!

I am seriously considering upgrading to LSAT Premium. However, I am wondering, what would happen if during the course I would stumble upon anything and I would need a real person's help to clarify an eventual problem???

Comments

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Core Member
    edited September 2017 2983 karma

That's why we are here! If you ever have a question/comment/concern, then come to the discussion forum. We are all in this together!

P.S. I highly recommend the upgrade :smile:

P.P.S. I'm not yelling at you; I just like to use exclamation points!!

• greybrownbluegreybrownblue Member
    87 karma

Hi Freddy_D and thanks so much for your reply.

My only worry is that students in this forum, although very smart, highly dedicated and enthusiastic, they are no LSAT tutors or experts when it comes to answer and solve some twisted problems so common in this highly complicated test .....

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    edited September 2017 9382 karma

@greybrownblue said:
    Hi Freddy_D and thanks so much for your reply.

My only worry is that students in this forum, although very smart, highly dedicated and enthusiastic, they are no LSAT tutors or experts when it comes to answer and solve some twisted problems so common in this highly complicated test .....

I hate to say this, but I think someone like @"Cant Get Right" is way better than some "professional" instructors at PowerScore (I have taken in-person LSAT courses at PowerScore). And if there is a question that even @"Cant Get Right" cannot answer....I think he can ask the best of best LSAT instructors: J.Y. Ping.

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27884 karma

Very legitimate concern, and we try to fill this gap as best we can. Starting the week of Oct 9, @"Daniel.Sieradzki" and I will each be hosting weekly workshops on RC and LR respectively. We both know our stuff and there's not much the LSAT can throw at us that we can't beat.

We'll also have occasional Sage office hours as an open forum for everything from specific questions to broad concepts.

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

@"Cant Get Right" said:
    Very legitimate concern, and we try to fill this gap as best we can. Starting the week of Oct 9, @"Daniel.Sieradzki" and I will each be hosting weekly workshops on RC and LR respectively. We both know our stuff and there's not much the LSAT can throw at us that we can't beat.

We'll also have occasional Sage office hours as an open forum for everything from specific questions to broad concepts.

Oh, this is very cool. How do we get more info on these workshops? I have the Starter package right now. Thx.

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    edited September 2017 27884 karma

@LCMama2017 said:
    How do we get more info on these workshops?

We'll be posting more about them closer to time, so keep an eye out for the announcement. There will be instructions on when and how to join, and maybe even a little homework. Hope to see you there!

• sillllyxosillllyxo Alum Member
    708 karma

@"Cant Get Right" said:

@LCMama2017 said:
    How do we get more info on these workshops?

We'll be posting more about them closer to time, so keep an eye out for the announcement. There will be instructions on when and how to join, and maybe even a little homework. Hope to see you there!

That's awesome!