Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Manhattan Prep LR - 7Sage Forum

Manhattan Prep LR

nicholasthomas127nicholasthomas127 Alum Member
in General 458 karma

Can anyone recommend the Manhattan Prep LR for supplementary material? I've been through the CC already and I am wondering if the Manhattan Prep LR will complement/reinforce what was taught in the CC. Also factoring in that I am signed up for the December test giving me about 8 weeks till then. I am in the PT phase and I just want to gauge what you all think about this and if it is even worth it at this point. Thanks!

Comments

• btownsqueebtownsquee Alum Member
    1207 karma

I learned from Manhattan Prep LR as my base (not as my supplementary material); they give you step by step plans for how to approach each question.

I am using Powerscore LR Bible as my supplementary material and it's great. Especially since I have a foundation for LR and I can absorb its lessons better and it's not overwhelming.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited October 2017 23929 karma

@nicholasthomas127 said:
    Can anyone recommend the Manhattan Prep LR for supplementary material? I've been through the CC already and I am wondering if the Manhattan Prep LR will complement/reinforce what was taught in the CC. Also factoring in that I am signed up for the December test giving me about 8 weeks till then. I am in the PT phase and I just want to gauge what you all think about this and if it is even worth it at this point. Thanks!

If you've gone through 7Sage, then I would absolutely recommend MLSAT's LR books as supplementary material. I personally think that it's the best LR book on the market. I think it takes a way more high level approach then, say, Powerscore.