Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online study buddies?

saturnsunsaturnsun Free Trial Member
in General 156 karma

I live near Buffalo, NY and have had difficulty finding in-person study buddies. I'm taking PTs 52-61 and 29-38 in prep for December, and have already taken basically all of the most recent tests (from 2011-2017), and would love to chat via Skype or Blue Jeans or GoToMeeting with anyone who just wants to talk through LR and LG, which I find really helpful. So far my cats and family have lent their ears to me but it's different because they're not invested in the same way.

I'm free weekday evenings 8pm EST until midnight!

Comments

• LivePumpkinLivePumpkin Free Trial Member
    270 karma

I’m down to study online too! :) It would be good to get an additional perspective from someone else on questions.

• sumner.truaxsumner.truax Free Trial Member
    24 karma

Same! Would love to study online!

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    2124 karma

Count me in!

• swatowski0swatowski0 Alum Member
    66 karma

same!

• justicedstjusticedst Alum Member
    48 karma

I am in.

• KllyColoradoKllyColorado Member
    4 karma

I am looking for study buddies as well. Reply with specific day and time and we can set something up!

• jimmyrivera201-1jimmyrivera201-1 Core Member
    547 karma

I am in.

• saturnsunsaturnsun Free Trial Member
    156 karma

LivePumpkin > sumner.truax > Kermit750 > swatowski0 > justicedst > kellynywening > jimmyrivera201

I'm not sure how to reply so that everyone will be notified but, how about Tuesday evenings from 8:30pm EST until whenever (or 8pm), and depending on how many can make it, we each bring 2-3 LR questions we'd like to review, and 1 LG? If we can decide on what we each want to discuss beforehand, we can start an email to make sure we have images of the questions/games that we will discuss.