Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acceptance Rounds

nick1996nick1996 Free Trial Member

I hear that some schools periodically admit students once applications are available and the longer you wait, the less seats available. Keeping that in mind along with my dissatisfaction with my September score, should I pursue the exam in December although I think I could perform better in February?

Comments

• JerryClarke242JerryClarke242 Alum Member
    602 karma

It depends on if you're happy with your current score and the likelihood of you being accepted to the schools you want with that score.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9382 karma

@nick1996 said:
    I hear that some schools periodically admit students once applications are available and the longer you wait, the less seats available.

Yes, that is true. I believe that's what most schools do.

Keeping that in mind along with my dissatisfaction with my September score, should I pursue the exam in December although I think I could perform better in February?

It depends on where you are applying to. If schools you are applying to have application deadlines in the beginning of February and you are not taking the December test, you will be applying with your September score.

• nick1996nick1996 Free Trial Member
    46 karma

Well here is my scenario: I got a 152 for my September score as I was PTing in the 160-165 range after three weeks of study. I did not have testing accommodations and have just received all necessary documentation from professionals around me but it is late for the December examination. Hence, I am deciding whether to take both or just February.