Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tips with highlighting

grasshopper-1grasshopper-1 Alum Member
edited November 2017 in General 10 karma

Hello LSATers,
I'm wondering if you guys have any tips when it comes to highlighting for the test?
For me, I highlight when it comes to reading passages for key points. There are times in logical reasoning in which I highlight when the text is so dense or I need to do something active to wake my brain up. I heard that in logic games, you can highlight the master board, and add new information rather than making new game boards every question.. I really like that but it's risky when it comes to must be true questions when having multiple game boards set up is critical.
What are your thoughts when it comes to taking advantage of highlighters?

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
  • FerdaFreshFerdaFresh Alum Member
    561 karma

I only use a highlighter for some logic games. Even then, it's only to write the game pieces in highlighter so I can scratch them out/erase the scratches without rewriting the pieces (to save time and mental energy).

Using them for anything else, for me personally, is unnecessary. A pencil does the trick for LR and RC for me. But to each their own!