Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LG HELP

Christina-5Christina-5 Alum Member
in General 150 karma

i started doing my foolproof for LG but for some reason i notice i am having a lot of problems after a new rule is added in. my question is , after a new rule is added in do i follow that rule for the rest of the questions after it or do i ignore that rule and use my master set up for those questions?

Comments

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

"after a new rule is added"
    Are you taking about local rules, or global rules?

If it is a local rule (i.e. one that is not present in the into to the game and is present in a specific question), then you only use it for a single question.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited November 2017 23929 karma

@"Christina-5" said:
    i started doing my foolproof for LG but for some reason i notice i am having a lot of problems after a new rule is added in. my question is , after a new rule is added in do i follow that rule for the rest of the questions after it or do i ignore that rule and use my master set up for those questions?

When they give you a new rule for a question like "If X on Monday and Y is on Friday..." you only use that hypo for that particular question. For subsequent questions, you use the hypo or new rules they give you and/or your master with the original rules if no new rules are given.

Does that make sense?