Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can you please discuss extending versus upgrading?

supboardersupboarder Alum Member
in General 109 karma

I am on the starter pack which expires after I take the February LSAT. Extending it for six months is 74.99 which would end Aug 15 or so for me. Then I looked at upgrading but that only seemed to extend my access one month from when the original access expires on Feb 15? Please explain how the options work.

Comments

• sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
    1501 karma

Oh good question. I asked something similar. I am in same boat. I believe I was told that upgrading would give me 3 additional months, but we have to contact @"Dillon A. Wright" to make sure that takes affect.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited November 2019 12637 karma

The only downside to upgrading vs. purchasing outright is the number of months included in each course. Purchasing Starter, Premium, Ultimate and Ultimate+ normally gives you 3 (Starter), 6 (Premium), 12 (Ultimate) and 18 (Ultimate+) months, but upgrading from a lower course will only give you +1 month per upgrade level.

So, for example, if you purchase Starter and later upgrade to Ultimate, you'll only get a +2 month extension as opposed to the full +12 months included with Ultimate. You can always extend your access here:
    https://7sage.com/addons/

In this case, let me know once you upgrade and I'll make sure you have the extra months you'd be missing out on. :)

Please let me know if you have more questions!

Best,
    Dillon

[Admin note: Ultimate+ includes 12 months, and Ultimate includes 9 months now]

• supboardersupboarder Alum Member
    edited November 2019 109 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" I am confused. If i pay more money for ULtimate package in January, then will it expire in two months in March? I thought Ultimate would last for 12 months, so if I already used two months on the 7Sage starter, then wouldn't the Ultimate package expire in September?

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited November 2019 12637 karma

@supboarder said:
    @"Dillon A. Wright" I am confused. If i pay more money for ULtimate package in January, then will it expire in two months in March? I thought Ultimate would last for 12 months, so if I already used two months on the 7Sage starter, then wouldn't the Ultimate package expire in September?

If you upgrade and email me, letting me know you upgraded, I'll add on the months you're missing out on.