Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

December scores being released TOMORROW

Comments

• goingfor99thgoingfor99th Free Trial Member
    3072 karma

Bad kids get coal. Good kids get gifts.

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

@Sami said:

@akistotle said:
    @Sami, look!!!! Oh my God. I predicted this!!!! lol

https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/comment/96356

Jan 3 is the official date, but PowerScore predicts the Grey Day will be January 2. And I'm still hoping it's Dec 22. lol

Holy Moly! I can’t believe this. Feeling a bit panicky! What if it’s just like last time? :(

I’m drowning myself in Taco Bell and Video games tonight...since I quit drinking it’s my only alternative! Good luckkkkk ahhh

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    edited December 2017 9377 karma

@Sami said:

@akistotle said:

Jan 3 is the official date, but PowerScore predicts the Grey Day will be January 2. And I'm still hoping it's Dec 22. lol

Holy Moly! I can’t believe this. Feeling a bit panicky! What if it’s just like last time? :(

Can I predict one more thing, Sami? Your Dec score is a 175. Your Feb score will be a 179.

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited December 2017 10774 karma

@akistotle said:

@Sami said:

@akistotle said:

Can I predict one more thing, Sami? Your Dec score is a 175. Your Feb score will be a 179.

I :heart: U. I hope we both did really well this time around and got our dream score :)

@LSATcantwin said:

@Sami said:

@akistotle said:

I’m drowning myself in Taco Bell and Video games tonight...since I quit drinking it’s my only alternative! Good luckkkkk ahhh

Feeling similar :( But I am worried about starting too quick on drowning myself in ice creams lol

10774 karma

Also, on LSAC website I no longer see an Icon where grey day would appear. So do we no longer have grey day icons?

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma

@Sami said:
    Also, on LSAC website I no longer see an Icon where grey day would appear. So do we no longer have grey day icons?

It’s the end of an era.

13286 karma

@"Cant Get Right" said:

@Sami said:

It’s the end of an era.

It’s still there! It’s a pain to find on their website now though. I think I had to click like 4 links to get to it. I’ll post an update with exact instructions

10774 karma

@LSATcantwin said:

@"Cant Get Right" said:

@Sami said:

It’s the end of an era.

It’s still there! It’s a pain to find on their website now though. I think I had to click like 4 links to get to it. I’ll post an update with exact instructions

So is it grey yet? lol

13286 karma

@Sami @"Cant Get Right"

I did it on mobile so bare with me.

Then click “LSAT”

Then click “view status”

Then scroll to down and you should see it

10774 karma

@LSATcantwin said:
    @Sami @"Cant Get Right"

Then click “LSAT”

Then click “view status”

I don't see it. There is column that says "notes" but there is no longer a green icon that turns grey. :(

• Mitchell-1Mitchell-1 Member
    756 karma

@Sami said:

@akistotle said:

Then you'll take again! More experienced and ready to go than before.

10774 karma

@"Mitchell-1" said:

@Sami said:

@akistotle said:

Then you'll take again! More experienced and ready to go than before.

I know <3. I know that's the right way to think about it but still a bit sick to my stomach. It was pretty disappointing last time.

13286 karma

@Sami said:

@LSATcantwin said:
    @Sami @"Cant Get Right"

Then click “LSAT”

Then click “view status”

I don't see it. There is column that says "notes" but there is no longer a green icon that turns grey. :(

Hmm weird it works on my phone. They still have all the green icons there. That’s how I did it, but I had to scroll down past all my scores and stuff

10774 karma

@LSATcantwin said:

@Sami said:

@LSATcantwin said:
    @Sami @"Cant Get Right"

Then click “LSAT”

Then click “view status”

Hmm weird it works on my phone. They still have all the green icons there. That’s how I did it, but I had to scroll down past all my scores and stuff

I see it now! lol I wasn't scrolling down all the way. Thank you <3

• Mitchell-1Mitchell-1 Member
    756 karma

@LSATcantwin said:

I'm with you on this no drinking train right now, it really is difficult to find alternative coping methods when you're not used to it, but the piano and Pysch reruns are getting my through :-p

• @LSATcantwin said:

@Sami said:

@akistotle said:

Yeah well I'm eating a Frito burrito as we speak. Taco Bell always a W.

• lawschool33lawschool33 Member
    100 karma

I’m actually really happy scores are coming out early. I’m so ready to get this all over with. Lol

9377 karma

@Sami said:

@akistotle said:

@Sami said:

@akistotle said:

I :heart: U. I hope we both did really well this time around and got our dream score :)

@LSATcantwin said:

@Sami said:

@akistotle said:

Feeling similar :( But I am worried about starting too quick on drowning myself in ice creams lol

I'm panicking and simultaneously praying for a miracle....

10774 karma

@akistotle said:

@Sami said:

@akistotle said:

@Sami said:

@akistotle said:

@LSATcantwin said:

@Sami said:

@akistotle said:

I'm panicking and simultaneously praying for a miracle....

Same ❤️

• DSJ55DSJ55 Free Trial Member
    13 karma

I just thought to check out the forum after a couple weeks...didn’t expect this.

• Stephen A has left the lsat building for the espn building, come back!

• olioliberolioliber Alum Member
    729 karma

Is it possible that the schools know our scores already? I just received a bunch of emails with fee waIvers...

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

You'll be in my thoughts tomorrow. I didn't take this exam but I'm happy to listen and support.

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

Christmas has come early! Or the nightmare before christmas! I was just seeing this news after seeing the last jedi. I hope my lsat score does end up the way i think it will be :smile:

• brulishabrulisha Free Trial Member
    11 karma

does anyone know what time?

13286 karma

@brulisha said:
    does anyone know what time?

4pm est should be the start of the roll out.

9377 karma

@olioliber said:
    Is it possible that the schools know our scores already? I just received a bunch of emails with fee waIvers...

I'm curious about this. I remember someone saying that this is the case, but I don't know....

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

@akistotle said:

@olioliber said:

I'm curious about this. I remember someone saying that this is the case, but I don't know....

Mike Spivey says that it's patently untrue.

9377 karma

@uhinberg said:

@akistotle said:

@olioliber said:

Mike Spivey says that it's patently untrue.

Ok thanks!

10774 karma

Oh man, I keep checking this thread. I wish they would just give us our score.

9377 karma

@Sami said:
    Oh man, I keep checking this thread. I wish they would just give us our score.

I can't believe you are still up, Sami! lol

• tylerdschreur10tylerdschreur10 Alum Member
    1465 karma

Whos ready to be completely distracted and utterly useless at work all day!!!? This guy

9377 karma

There are multiple threads, but I think this thread should be the official Grey Day thread... @"Dillon A. Wright"

729 karma

This is my holiday-shopping day. You may see me crying at the mall.

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma

Glad I’m off work today! So when can we suspect the release so I’m not refreshing all day? Anybody know? 2,3,4? Lord, I wasn’t ready!

• tylerdschreur10tylerdschreur10 Alum Member
    1465 karma

It could be as early as 2, but in all likelihood it will be between 4 and 6 green goes grey

9377 karma

I hope Wendy doesn’t get fired:
    http://imgur.com/QLpg9VZ

edited December 2017 729 karma

At 5am I saw an email from LSAC... that my transcripts were processed. I died a little inside thinking it's my score. #wideawakesince5

• PandaRamenPandaRamen Alum Member
    162 karma

@olioliber said:
    At 5am I saw an email from LSAC... that my transcripts were processed. I died a little inside thinking it's my score. #wideawakesince5

Do anybody know what time they will start posting the score? This is very dickensian... im hoping for a positive plot twist but more itll be more like a tradgedy. I know I didn’t do very well...

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

@PandaRamen said:

@olioliber said:

Do anybody know what time they will start posting the score? This is very dickensian... im hoping for a positive plot twist but more itll be more like a tradgedy. I know I didn’t do very well...

No one knows. You can speculate from previous release times.

• CarolM94CarolM94 Member
    14 karma

@PandaRamen said:

@olioliber said:

I got my score for September at 4:59 pm when they were released! Not sure if I want it in my email now or later!!

• TheAnxious0LTheAnxious0L Alum Member
    edited December 2017 587 karma

I just went grey and I'm a shaking mess at work

• chels.lochels.lo Member
    40 karma

I just went grey too.

• apawalterapawalter Member
    357 karma

I'm grey too!! AHHHHHH

• teamteamvicsterteamteamvicster Alum Member
    774 karma

Does gray mean we should be receiving an email shortly?

• calcal101calcal101 Alum Member
    582 karma

I'm grey too

• tamara.stamara.s Alum Member
    edited December 2017 12 karma

I’m grey too

• kventokvento Alum Member
    86 karma

Grey... ahhhhh!! Anyone know when we'll get scores after going grey ??

• Tom_TangoTom_Tango Alum Member
    902 karma

My friend got his score via email. Good luck all

• ha.atwalha.atwal Member
    98 karma

Over on reddit they're saying it's a -12 curve!!!! Good luck everyone