Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recording RC

charles27charles27 Alum Member

Hey if you record yourself doing an RC section how do you go about reviewing it afterwards? What’s your purpose and what are you specifically looking for. Thanks!

Comments

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

@charles27 said:
    Hey if you record yourself doing an RC section how do you go about reviewing it afterwards? What’s your purpose and what are you specifically looking for. Thanks!

I record every section and make a spread sheet to see how much I’m spending per passage/question. :)

• charles27charles27 Alum Member
    136 karma

@akistotle said:

@charles27 said:

I record every section and make a spread sheet to see how much I’m spending per passage/question. :)

Thanks for answering! So for RC you write down how long you spent on each question individually and on the passage as a whole?

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

@charles27 said:

@akistotle said:

@charles27 said:

Thanks for answering! So for RC you write down how long you spent on each question individually and on the passage as a whole?

Individually. I write down how much it took for me to read the passage separately like this:
    http://imgur.com/0A0OkCN

I spent waaaaay too much time reading the first passage here :sweat_smile:

• demiiisodaaademiiisodaaa Alum Member
    131 karma

@akistotle WOW... this is so detailed... this kind of detail would make me come face-to-face with my weaknesses... which I might be scared to do right now :worried: haha