Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To leave it blank?

On your law school app, not the CAS report, under the education section where you list ALL the institutions, do you have to fill out GPA and class rank? I went to 2 community colleges, one extension program, and a UC. I honestly don't remember individual GPAs...or even class rank, so I have been leaving them blank.
I still fill in the institution my major, and what else. I just didn't think I needed to because they get my CAS report, and I don't want to guess wrong on the app. Let me know what you guys think!

Comments

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    edited January 2018 4423 karma

@madinastate said:
    On your law school app, not the CAS report, under the education section where you list ALL the institutions, do you have to fill out GPA and class rank? I went to 2 community colleges, one extension program, and a UC. I honestly don't remember individual GPAs...or even class rank, so I have been leaving them blank.
    I still fill in the institution my major, and what else. I just didn't think I needed to because they get my CAS report, and I don't want to guess wrong on the app. Let me know what you guys think!

You can see your CAS report too, so why not include the GPA? I don't know my class rank and imagine many don't so I think it would be normal to leave that blank.

• madinastatemadinastate Alum Member
    16 karma

@"Seeking Perfection" said:

@madinastate said:

You can see your CAS report too, so why not include the GPA? I don't know my class rank and imagine many don't so I think it would be normal to leave that blank.

I can't my transcripts haven't been processed yet :(