Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). 3 hours a day - 7Sage Forum

3 hours a day

soblessed1129soblessed1129 Free Trial Member
edited January 2015 in General 35 karma
Hello, I am currently studying for the LSAT. I work full time and I manage to study three hours a day after work, Monday - Thursday and review during the weekend. I dedicate 1 hour to RC, 1 hour to LG and 1 LR. I am using the Trainer and PS LG bible. I want to hear some opinions/advice on whether dedicating 1 hour to each section would be productive in the long run.

Comments

• joegotbored-1joegotbored-1 Alum Member
    802 karma
    I did 3 hours a day but didn't really allocate that time in any specific way. Whatever I was struggling with is where I put my time. The squeaky wheel gets the oil. I do think you'll be fine up front doing this, but when you start your PTs, be flexible when arranging your schedule for the next week and put the time in where you have most room to improve. Don't throw too much at an area where you're already strong until your other sections are up to par.

Good luck!
  • soblessed1129soblessed1129 Free Trial Member
    35 karma
    Thank you so much @joegotbored-1 I just finished the first four lessons of The Trainer. I was studying without a scheduled that is why I wanted to hear some opinions. Thanks! :)
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    which LSAT are you planning on taking