Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about using CAS service

Good Afternoon, I hope everyone is doing well. I have two questions about how to navigate the CAS service that I was hoping someone could answer for me:
1: If my UG major is not in the dropdown menu for the "First Major" tab, am I forced to select the "Any Area not Listed" tab? Is there anywhere where I can fill in my major?
2: I was a transfer student, so I technically attended two undergraduate institutions. Is there a way to indicate this on CAS? I seem to be only able to select one undergraduate degree-granting institution. I am planning on sending both transcripts to CAS for GPA calculation, so I am concerned that they will not be able to indicate where part of my GPA came from.
Thank you.

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27848 karma

1: My major was listed, so I'm not entirely sure, but I'd think that if your major isn't listed, then "not listed" would be the appropriate selection.

2: You need to go ahead and send your transcripts. Once they've generated your report, go from there. It will remain incomplete until they've received and processed those anyway. I'm not even entirely positive if or how you can add an institution at all without a transcript. So get that done and see what options that gives you.