Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Syllabus isn't updating with the green check

kpeter4kpeter4 Alum Member
in General 12 karma
My syllabus is no longer updating as I progress through the course: I am having to manually put the green check next to it. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Alan addressed this earlier. Can you answer the questions he's asked?
    @"Alan Cheuk" said:
    Hi @rgrover116, just earlier today we rolled out an update that makes going to the next lesson way faster on Chrome. In order to do that we had to change the way the website records completed lessons when you go to the next lesson.

We can roll back the change, but before we do that I want to see if we can keep that performance enhancement while also solving this issue.

It's testing successfully on Mac Chrome, Safari and Firefox. What browser/OS are you using? Does it always fail, or sometimes fail? Do you have javascript turned off or any script blocking browser extensions/plugins/addons?

In the meantime, you can manually mark lessons as complete by tapping the little checkmark to the left of the lesson. Sorry for the trouble! I want to get this fixed for you. The more information you can give me about what you are experiencing, the faster we can get to the bottom of this.

If anyone else noticed something like this, please also let me know!