Hey Everyone! I have tutored finance/economics for over a year now and am looking to get into tutoring the LSAT. I did a diagnostic and got a 144. This test did not come intuitively to me but I poured the next 3 months into figuring out the exam in an extremely formulaic manner and was PT-ing in the mid 170s, wrote it and got a 173. (Only score).

If you are someone who does not get the exam intuitively and wants to approach it how I did, would love to help! Charging $35/hr!

25

105 comments

  • Thursday, Feb 12

    I'm interested!!

    2
  • Edited Monday, Feb 9

    I'm totally interested. Let me send you my email

    also, do you have proof of this progress? This is a drastic jump

    2
    nicholasj17 Independent Tutor OP
    Monday, Feb 9

    @benordst Yup! I can email you my diagnostic score from lawhub and my official score from LSAC. Message me your email

    1
  • Tuesday, Sep 8

    interested

    1
  • Saturday, Aug 15

    I am interested !!

    1
  • Friday, Jun 12

    Interested

    1
  • Wednesday, Apr 8

    Interested!!!

    1
  • Friday, Mar 27

    Im interested

    1
  • Friday, Mar 27

    I’m interested

    1
  • Friday, Mar 20

    I'm interested

    1
  • Thursday, Mar 19

    I'm interested

    1
  • Wednesday, Mar 18

    I'm interested!

    1
  • Wednesday, Mar 18

    Interested!

    1
  • Wednesday, Mar 18

    Im interested

    1
  • Tuesday, Mar 17

    Interested

    1
  • Tuesday, Mar 17

    interested

    1
  • Tuesday, Mar 17

    Interested!

    1
  • Tuesday, Mar 17

    Interested!!

    1
  • Tuesday, Mar 17

    Interested!

    1
  • Tuesday, Mar 17

    Interested

    1
  • Tuesday, Mar 17

    interested

    1
  • Tuesday, Mar 17

    Interested!!

    1
  • Saturday, Mar 14

    interested!

    1
  • Saturday, Mar 14

    interested

    1
  • Saturday, Mar 14

    Interested

    1
  • Saturday, Mar 14

    I'm interested!

    1

Confirm action

Are you sure?