Hello everyone,

My name is João, and I scored a 171 on the June LSAT. I’m currently offering LSAT tutoring focused on helping students identify and eliminate recurring mistakes through a structured, detail-oriented review process.

As a non-native English speaker, I understand the specific challenges that can come with mastering Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension. My own preparation involved breaking down every mistake carefully and building targeted drills to fix weak patterns rather than just doing more practice tests.

What I offer:

  1. Free initial consultation to analyze your current performance and identify key improvement areas

  2. Detailed review of your PrepTests to detect recurring mistake patterns

  3. Personalized drills tailored specifically to your weaknesses

  4. Customized study plan focused on efficient score improvement

  5. Strategy development for Logical Reasoning (my main strength)

If we are a good fit after the consultation, my rate is $20/hour.

This is best suited for students who are around the 150–160 range and want to break into the 160s or 170s with a more structured and analytical approach.

Feel free to reach out if you’d like to set up a consultation or ask any questions.

Best, João

4

31 comments

  • Wednesday, Jul 22

    Hello I'm interested

    2
    jvrodrigues Independent Tutor OP
    Wednesday, Jul 22

    @Mabouassi sent you a DM!

    1
  • Thursday, Jul 9

    Interested

    2
    jvrodrigues Independent Tutor OP
    Thursday, Jul 9

    @GODDESS_777 nice! i will dm you more info

    1
  • Wednesday, Jul 8

    Hi! I am interested

    2
    jvrodrigues Independent Tutor OP
    Wednesday, Jul 8

    @sgmichalik hey! great! i will DM you!

    1
  • Hi! I'm interested!

    2
    jvrodrigues Independent Tutor OP
    Tuesday, Jul 7

    @LadyMidnightGlamour hi! that is awesome! i will dm you!

    1
  • Tuesday, Aug 11

    I’m interested

    1
  • Sunday, Jul 26

    Interested!

    1
    jvrodrigues Independent Tutor OP
    Sunday, Jul 26

    @KyraBrown sent you a DM!

    1
  • Tuesday, Jul 14

    interested

    1
  • Tuesday, Jul 14

    Interested!

    1
    jvrodrigues Independent Tutor OP
    Tuesday, Jul 14

    @lsatwarrior16 i will dm you!

    1
  • Monday, Jul 13

    interested

    1
  • Interested!

    1
  • Saturday, Jul 11

    Interested!

    1
  • Thursday, Jul 9

    Interested!

    1
    jvrodrigues Independent Tutor OP
    Thursday, Jul 9

    @FreeshAvacadoo hey! sent u a dm!

    1
  • Thursday, Jul 9

    Interested!

    1
    jvrodrigues Independent Tutor OP
    Thursday, Jul 9

    @lexi great! check out your dm

    1
  • Thursday, Jul 9

    Interested!

    1
    jvrodrigues Independent Tutor OP
    Thursday, Jul 9

    @DianieGomez13079 great! check out your dm

    1
  • Wednesday, Jul 8

    I am interested, what's your availability?

    1
    jvrodrigues Independent Tutor OP
    Wednesday, Jul 8

    @SalmaZayed great! sent you a dm!

    1
  • Wednesday, Jul 8

    interested!

    1
    jvrodrigues Independent Tutor OP
    Wednesday, Jul 8

    @RVI_:) hello! sent you a DM

    1
  • Wednesday, Jul 8

    I am interested, how can I contact?

    1
    jvrodrigues Independent Tutor OP
    Wednesday, Jul 8

    @HudsonDuff heyy! great! i will send you a dm!

    1
  • Wednesday, Jul 8

    Interested!

    1
    jvrodrigues Independent Tutor OP
    Wednesday, Jul 8

    @dyalasafi sending you a dm!

    1
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?