Hi all, I'm newish to the Detroit area and would like to find like-minded community. I plan to enter the '27 school year, so I am looking for folks who are also in the process of LSAT studying and applying.

Detroit Area study group
User AvatarUser AvatarUser AvatarUser Avatar
4 members  ·  Last active 4 weeks ago
1

3 comments

  • Monday, Sep 14

    Hello! I am very interested! I work in Detroit and live in Ferndale/RO area. Let me know if you're interested in studying, I take the October LSAT as my (hopefully) final take.

    1
  • Saturday, Sep 12

    Hello 👋 how do you like the city so far and have you tried studying in local coffee shops

    1
  • Wednesday, Aug 19

    Hey! Im intersted in studying together. DM me and we can find a time to study.

    1
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?