User Avatar
•

Saturday, Aug 15

💪 Motivated

AZ study group — in-person

Looking to build an in-person LSAT study group in Arizona for people currently scoring around the low 140s who are seriously aiming for the high 160s/170+.

I’m hoping to find a small group of people who are willing to actually study consistently, review mistakes, do timed sections/PTs, etc..

Looking for:

  • Arizona-based and able to meet in person

  • Currently around 140–145ish

  • Goal of 165–170+

  • Willing to study consistently

  • Open to explaining questions and learning from each other

  • Interested in timed sections, blind review, and full PT review

I’m thinking Chandler/Tempe/ASU area, but I’m open to coordinating based on where everyone is located.

If you're in a similar score range, comment your approximate score, goal score, and what area of Arizona you're in so we can see if we can put together a small group! To meet in library's or cafes!

AZ study group
User AvatarUser AvatarUser Avatar
3 members  ·  Last active 4 weeks ago
2

4 comments

You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?