Hi there, I am new to this platform. But I will be intensively studying on LSAT for the next a few months. If any one wants to be a great study partner to encourage one another and hold each other accountable, feel free to message me!

Blessings to all!

Sabrina

4

5 comments

  • Wednesday, Aug 26

    Hii, I am new as well! Just signed up for 7sage and grabbed the Loophole... would love to study together and hold each other accountable!!

    1
  • Thursday, Aug 20

    Yes!! I just started (way later then I wanted) and need to go deep into studying i'm down!

    1
  • Thursday, Aug 20

    For those who liked the post, I didn't find a way to send you a chat. So please send a message on the chat or on comments so I can communicate. Thank you!

    1
  • Wednesday, Aug 19

    I'm down. I have my own study plan, but we could either hop on a Zoom to study and/or periodically pick questions to review together.

    1
    Wednesday, Aug 19

    @MarcusB DMed you!

    1
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?