User Avatar
•

Friday, Aug 21

💪 Motivated

Timed Break Accommodations

Hi everyone! I have timed break accommodations, so my breaks are not 10 minutes, the same as the standard break. During my practice tests, I am only able to have the standard 10-minute break in between sections. I wanted to suggest adding a customized feature so that I, along with anyone else who has timed break accommodations, are able to properly stimulate our test day conditions. I think that it would be really helpful!

Thank you!

10

2 comments

  • Monday, Aug 24

    Just dont start the next section until it matches your accommodated break

    1
    Tuesday, Sep 1

    @Optimusbladerunner Hi! I don’t think that that would work because during a PT the breaks are built in. When you are done with the first 2 sections your break automatically starts, once the break is over then your next section starts automatically. Also, some people have more than one break.

    1
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?