User Avatar
•

Friday, Aug 21

🙃 Confused

Reporting one-off classes?

I took random classes based on my interests after I got my BA at various extension schools from UCs, community colleges and at UCLA as part of their summer program where the community members can take courses. Do I need to include these in my CAS report given that I received no credit for them towards an actual degree program? Thanks!

4

3 comments

  • JacobBaska Admissions Strategy Expert
    Monday, Aug 24

    Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup, you'll have to do this. As you can read on LSAC's page here, you have to provide transcripts for all post-secondary schools attended, including "institutions attended even though a degree was never received."

    FYI that the grades from these courses won't affect your LSAC GPA!

    2
    Monday, Aug 24

    @JacobBaska thank you!!

    1
  • Saturday, Aug 22

    I included mine! I'm not totally sure how required it is, but they get uploaded as "graduate" classes in CAS and I think it's pretty clear to the universities that this is more extracurricular and not an attempt at another degree

    2
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?