User Avatar
•

Thursday, Sep 17

🥸

Yay Me?

My husband is forcing me to be positive throughout the last weeks before my test. He is a classic ray of sunshine...I, however, was meant to be a lawyer, essentially. He is getting really tired of my pessimism, and so I'm writing a post to tell you all that my score improved yesterday...(sorry in advance). Taking the test timed is my most difficult issue, and yesterday I was able to do an LR and RC section with modified time, meaning that over the next few weeks I will slowly close the gap between the time I am doing and the required time for the LSAT.

He said I should be proud, so here's to trying!

This test feels like a state of purgatory.

3

1 comments

  • Edited Thursday, Sep 17

    oh supportive husbands! we should listen to them more 😂 yes be proud of yourself!! good luck you got this! theres a beautiful light on the other side of the tunnel, even if it's hard to see from here :)

    1
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?