Hey y'all! My name's Rishabh and I am an independent LSAT tutor taking on new clients for the November, January, and February test dates, or beyond. (If you're already deep into prep and just want a tune-up before October, feel free to reach out, but for anyone starting fresh, November onward is a realistic window.)

My story: My first LSAT score was a 159, and my second actually dropped to 157. I spent a long stretch stuck in the 160s after that, so I know firsthand how discouraging a plateau can feel. It took 5 attempts before I hit my final score of 172 in April, but I got there because I know it's possible to break through into the 170s comfortably with the right approach and enough time. I worked through 5,000+ practice questions and personally reviewed over 1,000 missed answers to pinpoint my weaknesses and make sure I wouldn't get the same question wrong twice, and I will bring this mentality and attention to detail to our sessions.

My approach: Sessions are methodical, patient, and (I promise) actually fun. I build a plan around where you specifically get stuck, not a one-size-fits-all curriculum. I broke through into the 170s using 7Sage's curriculum and tools and so I am intimately familiar with them.

Logistics: Sessions run over Google Meets (I'm on the west coast, so PST timezone from 8 AM to 8 PM during the week, more limited hours on the weekends). Sessions are $50/hour. (I am flexible and have a sliding scale available if cost is a barrier, just ask).

Free 30-minute consultation: If you're open, before committing to anything, let's talk through where you're at, what you're aiming for, and how I'd approach working with you. Book here: https://calendly.com/rishabh-raj-mail-2002/30min

DM me if you have any questions and/or are interested in working together!

1

0 comments

Confirm action

Are you sure?