User Avatar
•

Edited Monday, Sep 21

🙃 Confused

Suddenly Struggling After September LSAT

Hi! I wasn't sure who to ask, so I figured I'd ask the 7Sage community since I've seen so many comments here that have been really helpful.

I took the official September LSAT for the first time a week and a half ago. I'm registered for the October test since I'm not sure how I did on the September one. I took a few days off after the test and have been studying about 3 hours a day for the past few days (I have a full-time job, so I've been studying from about 9 PM to midnight).

However, I found myself STRUGGLING to even process and retain LR stimuli. I'm getting confused by 2- and 3-star questions that I used to get right easily without even flagging them.

I was wondering why this might be happening, and more importantly, how I can overcome it. I have to say, my motivation has also been pretty low since the official test, and I've been forcing myself to study. This is different from when I was prepping for the September test, when I genuinely tried to enjoy solving LR questions.

Has anyone experienced something similar after taking the official LSAT? Any advice on how to get out of this slump would be greatly appreciated!

5

3 comments

  • Tuesday, Sep 22

    You might be burnt out!

    3
  • Tuesday, Sep 22

    Same is happening with me! I cannot seem to get out of my funk. If you happen to figure it out let me know

    2
  • Tuesday, Sep 22

    Go outside take a deep breath

    0
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?