Hi! I’m looking for an LSAT tutor, preferably in the Seattle area for in-person sessions. I’m currently scoring around a 148 and have been struggling to consistently break into the 150s.

I have ADHD, so I’m especially interested in someone who has experience working with students with ADHD, particularly with comprehension, processing speed, and timing.

I’m planning to apply to law school next cycle and would like to start working with someone consistently. Please let me know if you think we might be a good fit. Thanks!

3

4 comments

  • MileHighLSATPrep Independent Tutor
    Wednesday, Sep 23

    Hi! If you’re looking for a tutor, I offer one-on-one sessions along with a free consultation where we can go over your current score and goals. I was admitted to the bar in 2025 and have been tutoring since 2020. I’ve helped multiple students reach 180 and many others into the 170s, and I’d love to help you get there too.

    You can book a free consultation here: 

    https://calendar.app.google/jP9AKerjCTbprTCB8 

    More details about my approach are here if you want to check it out: https://www.milehighlsatprep.com/.

    0
  • julielamberth Independent Tutor
    Tuesday, Sep 22

    Hi, I'm on the East coast but have 25 years of LSAT experience and some availability - and I emphasize an approach based on doing less work rather than trying to do more in the same amount of time. Feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like more info. Thanks!

    0
  • sheffermancoaching Independent Tutor
    Tuesday, Sep 22

    Hi! While I’m not available for in-person sessions, I have tons of experience working with students with ADHD and would love to help you. If interested, you can book a free 30 minute Zoom consultation at www.sheffermancoaching.com :)

    0
  • theLSAThacker Independent Tutor
    Wednesday, Sep 23

    Hey there! Have lots of adhd myself haha. It's an asset here, I swear! feel free to shoot me a text at (563) 217 0904. Have been tutoring 7 years :)

    -1
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?