Hi everyone! I was considering applying to George Mason's early decision scholarship program, but it looks like it's gone from their website. It is also not on the LSAC application preview.

Is anyone else able to find it? Or is it not an option now?

I figured I should reach out to this community before I email the admissions office, just in case I'm missing something or not looking in the right place.

2

2 comments

  • Wednesday, Sep 23

    You can still apply early decision but unfortunately it is no longer a scholarship program promising any amount of financial aid.

    1
  • JacobBaska Admissions Strategy Expert
    Wednesday, Sep 23

    I'm finding that they still advertise Early Decision on their app instruction page and that it's one of the first questions you hit on their app form.

    So it appears to still be there!

    1
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?