Hi everyone! I’m looking for someone who can help me with structuring and developing my law school personal statement, as well as providing honest feedback and advice.

I have a draft and a general direction, but I’d love some guidance from someone experienced with law school admissions.

If you have any recommendations for someone you’ve worked with, please let me know! Ideally looking for something reasonably priced.

Thank you!

2

3 comments

  • theLSAThacker Independent Tutor
    Wednesday, Sep 30

    Hey there! I've been doing admissions consulting/PS help for years and formerly was as an admissions fellow at Harvard Law. Shoot me a text at (563) 217 0904.

    1
  • RJlsattutor Independent Tutor
    Thursday, Sep 24

    I’d be happy to help. I also work with students on law school application materials, including personal statements, and can help with both the bigger-picture structure and the line-by-line editing once the direction is solid.

    If you already have a draft, I’d usually start by looking at whether the narrative is clear, whether the “why law” comes through naturally, and where the essay may be repeating résumé information or losing focus. From there, we can work through revisions together.

    Feel free to message me if you’d like to talk more about what you have so far and what kind of feedback you’re looking for.

    1
  • Wednesday, Sep 23

    sent u a message!

    1
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?