Hey guys! I’m scheduled to take my first LSAT in October, and I’m wondering if I should still register for the November test just in case.
Would you recommend registering for November now, or waiting until I get my October score back? The next test after November would be January, which feels a little too late for me since I’m hoping to apply this cycle.
I’d really appreciate any advice from people who have been in a similar situation! Thank you!
4
3 comments
Score release for October is 10/28/2026. The November registration deadline is 10/01/2026. So you have to decide soon! I'd probably sign up for it to be safe, especially if you're dead set on applying for 2027.
I took the September, but signed up for October just in case. If money isn’t an issue, I would say just do it.
It took a lot of pressure off of the September lsat for me, which was my first ever lsat. If you want to apply this cycle definitely don’t wait until Jan.
I say just spend the money and if you’re elated with your October score and don’t need to take November, buying November isn’t even necessarily a waste of money, as it very well could have led to reduced stress on the October LSAT and better performance
I highly recommend signing up for two if it’s within your budget and schedule. Knowing you have another test date to fall back on can take a lot of the nerves out of the first one and ultimately help you perform your best. Plus, getting the first test out of the way can be a huge hurdle. By the second test, you’ll already know what to expect, which can make a big difference in your confidence and performance.