Hi! Looking for tutoring to master Flaw questions and a few others to help me break out of the 155 jail, as I would like to apply this cycle! My test date are oct and nov and I can only meet once/twice a week. If anyone thinks they can help that would be great!
3
5 comments
Hi! I scored a 180 and have worked with many students who are stuck in the mid-150s.
With October and November coming up, I'd want to see whether the issue is identifying the flaw itself, translating the answer choices accurately, or getting pulled toward choices that sound critical but don't describe the argument's actual mistake.
Once or twice a week can definitely work on my end! Feel free to message me if you want to talk through where you're at and see if I'd be a good fit over a free consult.
Hey there. Went to harvard/have been tutoring for 8 years. This score range is brutal haha, the great plateau. Shoot me a text at (563) 217 0904. $140/hr but I know what I'm doing lol and have a long track record of getting people into 170+ score bands
Hi! I can help you break out of the 155 jail as I’ve been stuck there before! If interested, you can book a free 30 minute Zoom consultation at www.sheffermancoaching.com :)
Hi, Greg with Mile High LSAT Prep here. . If you're still looking, you can book a free consult here: https://calendar.app.google/GUDhTTyA3i2GhHnm6 More about tutoring: https://www.milehighlsatprep.com/tutoring-services
For flaw questions I would suggest just obsessively drill the different types of flaws which you can easily do via 7sage drilling tags. when you see 15-20 of the same type of flaw over and over, if you are very intentional about writing down the patterns you see, you are easily able to reinforce how a given type of flaw can show up differently worded in the stimulus and in the answer choices!