Hi Y’all!
So far, I've been on Discord every single day grinding through the LSAT with my new internet friends, and sometimes I feel like I talk too much! So, next week I want to switch things up and make it a little more competitive and a lot more fun.
I'm going to host an LSAT LR challenge open to everyone, starting October 3rd :))!
🧠 25 LR questions
⏱️ 40 minutes
🎙️ You have to talk through your reasoning out loud.
One important thing: this is NOT a normal PT section. It's going to be adaptive drilling, so the questions will adjust based on how you're performing rather than just being a straight PrepTest section.
One person will take the challenge live while everyone else in the room can listen to their reasoning and follow along with the challenge dashboard. Nothing is being recorded. Depending on how many people sign up, this may end up going on for a few days, so I'll have a When2Meet for everyone to sign up for a time slot.
The goal isn't just to see who gets the most right. I think it'll be really interesting to watch different people attack LR and see how differently everyone reasons through it.
And yes... there will be a prize for the winner 👀
📚 Regular Study Sessions
The group is primarily for November test takers.
📚 Every day — 8 PM EST: LSAT work / studying together
📝 This upcoming Monday: Going through all of PT 153, starting with Sec 1.
🎬 Fridays — 8 PM EST: LIVE film reviews of 7sage instructor lessons
🏆 October 3rd: We start the LR challenge
Quick note: The study group is organized through the 7Sage private chat feature, and we'll use Discord for live group sessions because it gives us the voice/screen-sharing features we need. Nothing is being recorded or publicly posted.
Honestly, I don't even love Discord, but it has the tools we need for this.
If you want to join the 7Sage group chat, the link is below. Let me know or leave a comment, and I'll privately message you the Discord link.

1 comments
Hi, I just joined the 7sage group chat --- I'd love to know the Discord link when you get a chance. Thank you for putting this together : )