Hello! I'm currently scoring around the mid 150s on my practice test and would love to get to around mid 160s for the Nov test. Would love to connect with some to see how I can approve during that timeframe. Thanks!

3

3 comments

  • theLSAThacker Independent Tutor
    Wednesday, Sep 30

    Hey there! Have been tutoring for 8 years and worked with tons of students on this trajectory, especially this score range, which is notoriously a burden and I call it the great plateau haha. Shoot me a text at (563) 217 0904.

    1
  • MileHighLSATPrep Independent Tutor
    Monday, Sep 28

    Hi! 

    If you’re looking for a tutor, I offer one-on-one sessions along with a free consultation where we can go over your current score and goals. I was admitted to the bar in 2025 and have been tutoring since 2020. I’ve helped multiple students reach 180 and many others into the 170s, and I’d love to help you get there too.

    You can book a free consultation here: 

    https://calendar.app.google/jP9AKerjCTbprTCB8 

    More details about my approach are here if you want to check it out: https://www.milehighlsatprep.com/.

    0
  • sheffermancoaching Independent Tutor
    Monday, Sep 28

    Hi! I can absolutely help as I’ve been stuck at that score range before. If interested, you can book a free 30 minute Zoom consultation with me at www.sheffermancoaching.com :)

    0
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?