User Avatar
•

Edited Monday, Sep 28

Blind review gap

I think my main issue is timing strategy.

For the past 3 PTs, I've gone 164-168 timed and go ~175 in blind review. I've tried various LR and RC timing strategies (LR first 10 in 10, last five in 10, messy middle in 15; 15 in 15, 10 in 20; RC - reading passages in detail then questions vs. reading passages within 2 mins and spending more time on questions etc.). I have a preferences for strategies (LR - 10/5/10 and RC - more time on questions) but not sure how to close the gap.

For LR, my highest problem tags are phenomenon-hypothesis + conditional reasoning and i've drilled them but always trip up or take too long to diagram for the harder questions.

Feeling lost before the october lsat.

2

1 comments

  • Monday, Sep 28

    I'm in a similar situation. I think you just have to keep brushing up on fundamentals because once you have that shit locked down, you're able to just quickly and confidently select AC on those questions then spend more time on q's that require more attention. If you want to study together, we should study together.

    0
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?