NON-DISCLOSED PRIZE REWARD FOR THE WINNER OF THE CHALLENGE 👀
Hey y’all,
I saw a post recently criticizing the modern LSAT landscape and, more specifically, the culture that has developed around 7Sage, particularly the ways people have tried to find shortcuts or gain an advantage outside of actually learning the test.
While I think the post is harsh in some regards, I actually agree with the bigger point.
I’ve been on these forums and in study groups, and I’ve seen how many people go through the process looking for a leg up — whether that’s paying for tutors, looking for people to take the test for you (RedNote), seeking accommodations that they may not actually need, or finding other ways around the process.
Meanwhile, I tend to laugh when I scroll through some of these posts.
I’m not saying everyone has to approach the LSAT the way I do. And I’m not making a judgment about people who legitimately receive accommodations. For this particular challenge, though, I’m specifically interested in seeing what happens when placed under the Test Desginers intended exam, with a fixed time constraint.
One thing I’ve realized is that I almost never get to actually watch someone operating at an extremely high level under a hard clock.
That’s what I’m trying to find.
I think there are people out there who genuinely appreciate the test itself, not just the final score. People who actually want to see how far they can push their reasoning ability and efficiency without looking for shortcuts.
So I’m reposting my LR challenge.
25 LR questions.
40 minutes.
You have to talk through your reasoning out loud.
And this isn't a normal PT section. It will be adaptive drilling.
One person will take the challenge live while everyone else can listen to their reasoning and follow along with the challenge dashboard. Nothing is recorded or publicly posted.
And yes, there is a non-disclosed prize for the winner. 👀
If you want to participate, I'll attach the original post with the full rules below.
https://7sage.com/discussion/62777/the-rough-challenge-announcement
Come test yourself. No shortcuts. Just the questions and your reasoning.
Hope to see some of you there.

1 comments
Searching