6 comments

  • theLSAThacker Independent Tutor
    6 days ago

    Hey there! Have been tutoring for 8 years and have worked with hundreds of students through this trajectory. Shoot me a text at (563) 217 0904.

    1
  • RomanLSAT Independent Tutor
    6 days ago

    Hi , I scored a 178 on the LSAT, have been tutoring for over 1.5 years and would be happy to help. Currently charge 80$ per hour due to limited availability.

    1
  • julielamberth Independent Tutor
    Tuesday, Sep 29

    I have 25 years of experience and have some availability - please feel free to message me if you are still looking. Thanks!

    1
  • SCOTT_LEBO Independent Tutor
    Monday, Sep 28

    Hi Kimberly,

    I can definitely help you work toward the 160s. Starting from a 147, I would first build a complete, top-down process for both Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension, rather than simply trying to patch isolated mistakes. The goal would be to give you a clear and repeatable method for approaching every question, analyzing the material, and determining what the correct answer must do before evaluating the choices.

    Once that foundation is established, we would use targeted drills, timed sections, and practice tests to develop accuracy, speed, consistency, and stamina. We would also track your results closely to determine whether November remains the right target or whether January would give you the stronger opportunity to reach your goal.

    I have tutored LSAT students full time for 15 years and earned an official 172. My pricing schedule is available in my bio, and I would be happy to begin with a free phone consultation.

    Scott

    1
  • sheffermancoaching Independent Tutor
    Tuesday, Sep 29

    Hi Kimberly! I can absolutely help as I’ve been stuck at that score before. If interested, you can book a free 30 minute Zoom consultation with me at www.sheffermancoaching.com :)

    0
  • MileHighLSATPrep Independent Tutor
    Tuesday, Sep 29

    Hey Sahej,

    I run Mile High LSAT Prep and offer one-on-one tutoring. Happy to talk through where you're stuck and whether we're a fit.

    Free consult: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://calendar.app.google/GUDhTTyA3i2GhHnm6&source=gmail&ust=1790735569146000&sa=E

    Tutoring details: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.milehighlsatprep.com/tutoring-services&source=gmail&ust=1790735569146000&sa=E

    0
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?