Hi! I scored a 164 on the August LSAT, and my practice sections have ranged from 162 to 170. I am signed up for the November LSAT, and I'm hoping to score 170+. I'm looking for a tutor who can help me out with that.
2
Hi! I scored a 164 on the August LSAT, and my practice sections have ranged from 162 to 170. I am signed up for the November LSAT, and I'm hoping to score 170+. I'm looking for a tutor who can help me out with that.
5 comments
Hey there! Have been tutoring for 8 years and worked with tons of students on this trajectory, especially where the range is wide like this. Shoot me a text at (563) 217 0904.
I have 25 years of experience and have some availability - please feel free to message me if you are still looking. Thanks!
Hi Sahej! If you're still looking, please check out my website: www.idiosyncraticlsat.com
Hi Sahej! I can help! If interested, you can book a free 30 minute Zoom consultation with me at www.sheffermancoaching.com :)
I run Mile High LSAT Prep and offer one-on-one tutoring. Happy to talk through where you're stuck and whether we're a fit.
Free consult: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://calendar.app.google/GUDhTTyA3i2GhHnm6&source=gmail&ust=1790735569146000&sa=E
Tutoring details: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.milehighlsatprep.com/tutoring-services&source=gmail&ust=1790735569146000&sa=E