User Avatar
•

6 days ago

😖 Frustrated

Massive Score Drop

Hi guys! Got my September LSAT score and is was a 146… I’ve been consistently PTing in the 160s with my highest PT at a 167. Any advice what I should do? How can this even be possible? So confused

14

6 comments

  • 6 days ago

    Overall advice: Do not sign up for an LSAT that is less than 6 months out. Download 7Sage on your phone and during any downtime, open the “Adaptive Drill” and practice. I racked up hours of drill time with this alone and can 100% dedicate my recent 5 point increase to this.

    An unexpected score could be for a number of reasons. Something that stuck with me was once the test begins you are put into “fight or flight mode”. If you do not have the skills required at a level where you default think in this way it will show. It’s not you don’t know the material, you do. It’s that you may not have it at a proficient enough level. This requires time (why I advised to wait a few months before the next LSAT).

    I took the LSAT total of 5 times (never recommend but that’s how my path was set). 144, 146, 147, 147, and today 152. Signed up for the first 4 tests without proper drilling. Big mistake. About 4 months ago I locked in and after PTing between 157-160 I’d say I’m happy with where I ended. Don’t get too lost in the 160+ posts on here. At the end of the day, this is an admissions test, not reflective of your overall intelligence.

    4
    6 days ago

    Congrats on your score!!! Proud of you stranger

    4

    Good for you!! Your response made me smile and feel hopeful. My scores are low and I have felt so defeated today, but I will not give up.

    1
  • 6 days ago

    same thing happened to me but my highest was a 175 and got a 151. like ugh I’m so confused and disheartened.

    2
  • 6 days ago

    Same here, got a 160 but was consistently PTing 170-174 the month before. I registered for November. I am hoping September is just an aberration.

    2
  • 6 days ago

    same thing happened with me,, i feel kind of defeated now

    2
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?