Oh man, the sigh of relief I breathed when I got my score this morning.
Diagnostic: 168
Average PT: 173
Max PT: 177
Official Score: 180
I don't really have any advice other than: LOCK IN! Study a lot! Stare at the LR cheat sheet until it's burned into your synapses! Eventually the patterns will reveal themselves. I really didn't expect to see a 180 today and I am, of course, over the moon about it. I'm not sure I can provide anything that the lovely tutors on here haven't already said, but I'm happy to answer questions about my personal journey!
Good luck to everyone testing in October! You've got this! Never give up!
23
7 comments
That’s AMAZING! Congratulations :)
congratulations!!
Congratulations!
Does anyone have a link to the LR cheat sheet? My results show up a few different things.
It's might be this one: https://7sage.com/lsat-resources/lr-question-types
that's the one :) that page saved me many times!
CONGRATS!!!!!