I got 166 on my June test and spend the next three months studying and tutoring to prepare for September. During my practice while the average did not change much with PTs, I was able to score 173 multiple times. I got 165 on my September test and genuinely do not know what to do. My registration for October is just around the corner, and I feel utterly powerless.

2

1 comments

  • Edited 5 days ago

    Hey. Just wanted to extend some empathy. I totally get the frustration. I took a brief break from studying between January and April and on my August lsat I received the same score I hit in January (164) despite feeling [and knowing] that I had been improving.

    I just remind myself that there's variance to the test, my ability given the test in front of me, and how I'm doing that day. I'd like to think I'm always at my peak but I know that's not true and that sometimes I'll hit the lower end of my score band and others my upper.

    It's a big part of why I resigned myself to signing up for both October (#4) and November (#5). I've put all this work into it that I might as well give myself the best shot to hit the ceiling of what I'm capable of.

    2
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?