Thanks to the 7Sage curriculum and this community, I was able to move on from my 150s plateau and a 152 on January 2026 LSAT. I went back to the basics, drilled, and PT'd in line with the study plan recommendations (part-time, comprehensive). What helped the most was developing the ability to prephrase answers before looking at the choices, and intentional, slower reading pace with reading comp passages (with prephrasing when possible).  

I studied on and off again for a year but committed to the study plan and drilling from June to September of this year. My PTs leading up to the test were 161, 162, 162, 167, 167, 161.  

I know this isn't a coveted 170+ score, but it was more than enough to secure target options as a nontraditional, older student working full time with regional schools in mind. I am thrilled to say that I am done and cannot speak highly enough of the 7sage team and study methods. To those still testing - lock in, do not get discouraged, and best of luck! 

41

6 comments

  • Friday, Oct 2

    Congratulations!

    5
  • Friday, Oct 2

    Always rooting for my fellow nontraditionals!

    3
  • Saturday, Oct 3

    Congratulations, that is huge. I'm looking at making the same improvement ideally. I think its important to celebrate, regardless if its not the typical post we see. Happy the hard work paid off.

    2
  • Saturday, Oct 3

    Congratulations!!

    2
  • Friday, Oct 2

    Congrats!

    2
  • Friday, Oct 2

    So happy to see someone on the other side!! Hope to meet you there soon!!

    2
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?